Zino disconnection and satellite disconnection

dolcementeluigi

Zino disconnection and satellite disconnection

Post by dolcementeluigi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 am

Hello,
I received Zino on January 24, 2019 and today I can not even fly it.
I made all the updates of the firmware of January 9, I formatted the card (San Disk 16 GB HC1) to fat 32 and copied the 2 files but the connection with the controller does not happen even after several scans of the wi-fi. By re-igniting Zino without the SIM card, the controller recognizes it. So this morning I put ZINO in motion and then inserted the card. After 1 minute of flight it loses the satellites and automatically then ZINO lands because it has disconnected. How can I solve the problem?
I await your welcome reply.
Thank you
Luigi

josdoss

Re: Zino disconnection and satellite disconnection

Post by josdoss » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:30 am

Ciao Luigi,

mi puoi dire che Micro SD card stai usando? (Caratteristiche)

Comunque, solitamente questo succede perchè l'aggiornamento della camera non è andato a buon fine.
qui sotto ti lascio gli step corretti:

1 - Fomatta la SD Card in file system FAT32 con questo software free per Windows --► AOMEI Partitions Assistant

https://www.aomeitech.com/pa/standard.html

2 - Quando hai formattato, inserisci nella card i file che trovi nella cartella del firmware per la Camera

2a - disconnetti la card da windows usando la rimozzione sicura

3 - Verifica che il drone sia spento

4 - Estrai la batteria

5 - Inserisci la Micro SD

6 - Inserisci la batteria

7 - Accendi il drone

8 - Attendi che la spia rossa, in fianco allo slot micro USB e slot Micro sd card, inizi a lampeggiare (qui sta scrivendo il firmware nel drone).

9 - Quando vedi che la spia rossa termina di lampeggiare, vuol dire che il firmware è stato scritto correttamente

10 - spegni il drone

11 - estrai la Micro sd card

12 - RIFORMATTA la SD Card in file system FAT32 via questo software free per Windows --► AOMEI Partitions Assistant

13 - Inserisci la Micro SD Card nel drone

14 - ora sei pronto per volare e registrare senza disconnessioni ;)

=======================================================

Hello, Luigi,

can you tell me that Micro SD card you're using? (Features)

However, this usually happens because the room upgrade was unsuccessful.
below I'll leave you the correct steps:

1 - Make the SD Card in FAT32 file system with this free software for Windows --► AOMEI Partitions Assistant

2 - When you have formatted, insert on the card the files you find in the firmware folder for the Camera

2a - disconnect the card from windows using secure removal

3 - Verify that the drone is off

4 - Remove the battery

5 - Insert the Micro SD

6 - Insert the battery

7 - Turn on the drone

8 - Wait for the red light, next to the micro USB slot and Micro sd card slot, to start flashing (here you are writing the firmware in the drone).

9 - When you see that the red light stops flashing, it means that the firmware has been written correctly

10 - turn off the drone

11 - pull out the Micro sd card

12 - REFORMAT the SD Card in FAT32 file system via this free Windows software --► AOMEI Partitions Assistant https://www.aomeitech.com/pa/standard.html

13 - Insert the Micro SD Card into the drone

14 - now you're ready to fly and record without disconnections ;)

dolcementeluigi

Post by dolcementeluigi » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:05 am

The card I use is a SanDisk 16GB Ultra A1 HC1 (read / write test 18/15 MB / s). I ordered another SanDisk Extreme Pro 32 GB read / write 100/90 MB / s to be safe. Well now I will execute your instructions and let you know.
Thank you for your kindness and courtesy
Luigi

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:57 am

I recommend format sd card with hubsan-x app. Sd card should be u3. Dont use low speed cards. it effects badly the zino a lot.