Video shake in following mode

Mavros777

Video shake in following mode

Post by Mavros777 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 am

I have noticed the couple of times I have used the following mode, that when the drone rotates to follow the target (yaws), the video shakes. It is quite unwatchable and ruins the video. There is no shaking when the drone is not rotating. Also when I'm using the drone in normal mode, the video doesn't shake. This is maybe a bug that needs fixing Ailsa?

Has anyone else got this issue?

Jeffkwame

Re: Video shake in following mode

Post by Jeffkwame » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 pm

I have the same issue too. The video shake when the drone come to hovering to stop or let go the control stick it shake. I don't know what is cause it. Maybe l should email video clip to Hubsan to check it out. Have you done that.

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Oh my god i have same issue, i opened a topic before saw your topic.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Hello all,

May I know your tracking distance when there have shaking video

Kindly note that the app is debugging the tracking, the close distance speed and the yaw speed are adjusted slightly faster, which makes the tracking not easy to get out of the boundary. The plane will have a little jitter.while far distance less obvious.

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:52 pm
Hello all,

May I know your tracking distance when there have shaking video

Kindly note that the app is debugging the tracking, the close distance speed and the yaw speed are adjusted slightly faster, which makes the tracking not easy to get out of the boundary. The plane will have a little jitter.while far distance less obvious.
Hi hubsan,
As you can see on the video altitude is about 10-13 meters. This altitude is suitable for image tracking just gimbal control should be optimized for vibrationless movement. I post this video in turkish drone group they wonder zino a lot and potential to buy but they commented a lot for this vibration on video. For more sale. you should fix this issues which makes video rubbish. Firmware stableness is everything for the drones like this. because you have strong competitors