Zino Drifting Going Forward

Gorillaman

Re: Zino Drifting Going Forward

Post by Gorillaman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Mine did toilet bowling real bad after I tried a hand launch. It took 3 compass cals to get it stable again.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 am

Hello all,

For the Zino drifting going forward,kindly suggest you do the transmitter calibration
Push both sticks to the upper left corner and power on the transmitter simultaneously.rotate both sticks in circles for three times ,release both stickers,then press auto take off buttom for 1.5 seconds until two quick beeps heard which indicates a successfful calibration.

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 am

Nice...I had not seen this transmitter calibration previously...good tip...thanks Ailsa.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 am
Hello all,

For the Zino drifting going forward,kindly suggest you do the transmitter calibration
Push both sticks to the upper left corner and power on the transmitter simultaneously.rotate both sticks in circles for three times ,release both stickers,then press any trim for 1.5 seconds until one "Beep"heard which indicates a successfful calibration.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been so busy downloading and installing the various upgrades that calibrating the controller indeed has slipped my mind.
I only just now realized that all three components of each upgrade must be installed each time a new release is downloaded. I'm going to delete all previous versions from my computer to lessen the possibility of corrupting the files and then try again to install the latest firmware

501Pete

Post by 501Pete » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:56 pm

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Hello all,

Push both sticks to the upper left corner and power on the transmitter simultaneously.rotate both sticks in circles for three times ,release both stickers,then press any trim for 1.5 seconds until one "Beep"heard which indicates a successfful calibration.
Except there are no trim buttons, and you don't get a beep at the end of the calibration!
dogstar7 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:37 am
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been so busy downloading and installing the various upgrades that calibrating the controller indeed has slipped my mind.
I only just now realized that all three components of each upgrade must be installed each time a new release is downloaded. I'm going to delete all previous versions from my computer to lessen the possibility of corrupting the files and then try again to install the latest firmware
You don't need to reinstall everything. That would put you in a continuous loop of upgrading and no way to ever stop. I think most of us would prefer to do a task and then stop :D
Update firmware that has changed, if it hasn't changed leave it alone. :o

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Hello all,

Hold on...trim? On the HT016B???
When I power on the ZINO TX with both sticks held to the upper left the blue lights flash from left to right and beep continuously
Where is "trim" on the HT016B?
Boy, I wish there were a precision controller with for-real rate controlled sticks, trim controls, etc. for the ZINO, but the HT016B is not it

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:24 am

The "trim" buttons are the gimbal sticks themselves do the rotation let them centre then push down on one of the the sticks and hold till you hear the beeps.

I have found on an unsuccessful calibration you cannot exit the calibration process unless you power off the TX. I get three quick beeps on a sucessful calibration.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:08 am

Hello all,

Push both sticks to the upper left corner and power on the transmitter simultaneously.rotate both sticks in circles for three times ,release both stickers,then press auto take off button for 1.5 seconds until two quick beeps heard which indicates a successfful calibration.

Gorillaman

Post by Gorillaman » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:07 am

Maybe you should show demonstration. Every time I try it I get different results. Sometimes rapid beeps... sometimes no beeps... sometimes flashing lights and sometimes 3 short beeps??????
Last edited by Gorillaman on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:12 am

Hello Gorillaman ,

The transmitter calibration tutorial video will update on the Hubsan official forum soon.