Android device list which work well with Zino

Hubsan-Ailsa

Android device list which work well with Zino

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:22 am

Dear Zino Fans,

Except Android device list attached below, is there another Android device you tested which work with the Zino?

Expected to your sharing
Attachments
Zino Android phone.jpg
Zino Android phone.jpg (95.19 KiB) Viewed 3828 times

peterkng

Re: Android device list which work well with Zino

Post by peterkng » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:54 am

OPPO R7 Plus
OPPO F1
OPPO A57
Binai Mini8HD

All default connection method - follow mode not tested, processor would likely be too slow on A57 and Mini8HD

eur_c7439NKnO8

Post by eur_c7439NKnO8 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:07 am

my samsung galaxy s9 + android 8 in debug mode usb charge battery. it connects without problem. wifi eteind, I start the ZINO, I start the remote control. I open the app, I enter the interface ZINO and I plug my phone. the only things that do not work are 2 creative modes video and bug during the flight start ray, the app reboot. and video and photo do not go in such, it remains in the map sd. driving is quite aggressive, I prefer the fluidity of h501 at the level of the stick. on the other hand the descent of the drone is too slow. the sport mode does not work either.
befax

Djose24

Post by Djose24 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:56 am

Hi, I have a Samsung S7 edge with Android version 8.0. Very few times I have experienced that the app closes in mid-flight. In the flight mode follow me, there are constant pop-up screens indicating my poor "cpu". If it were also in my Spanish language I would give you more details of the pop-up windows that appear. Oh, there are also flight modes that do not let you experience. The flight log shows an arrow in the ocean and only appears the coordinates of the Rc station. It does not locate the zino drone in the google maps.

Tengel

Post by Tengel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:37 am

0_20190103_182927.jpg
0_20190103_182927.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
Huawei y6 pro 2017 version. Worked fine previous update, last update could be better. Photo taken inside.

Sparty3108

Post by Sparty3108 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:17 pm

It is shameful my mobile phone just 2 months ago A6 plus. It's been a month that I galley between the forum and the after-sales service to finally send an email with the link of the topic on the list of gsm android test and compatible. It should have been tested before marketing the Zino and warn people before . And one more thing I test on iOS iphone 7 a wonder. Connection. Fluidity. Speed ​​of the menu, the modes all work perfectly while I galley on Android for a month. I will have to buy a new phone. This is a bad joke I hope .... How to count you repair all the collateral damage. send a new mobile in the mail as a gift maybe ... what a disappointment I was optimistic yet patient and no real solution in return. How much is Ailsa in the hubsan service? C is an Android can be ???
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I can not believe it. If I've got enough money I'll go to the house to have a discussion with the group. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Gabriel
youtube "Gabe Sparty"
from Belgium 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello Sparty3108,

Thanks for your support of Hubsan ZINO

This tracking mode function actived depend on the mobile phone's CPU. If phone's CPU cannot keep up the tracking modes' requriments,there will have cpu error message showed in the APP.

This is the tested Android list which work well with Zino

There still have another untested Andorid phones work with the Zino

Dbracho

Post by Dbracho » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:29 am

My galaxy s8+ Works great so far.

Sparty3108

Post by Sparty3108 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:10 am

Hello Sparty3108,

Thanks for your support of Hubsan ZINO

This tracking mode function actived depend on the mobile phone's CPU. If phone's CPU cannot keep up the tracking modes' requriments,there will have cpu error message showed in the APP.

This is the tested Android list which work well with Zino
I understand it. I am no more stupid than another.
this is what I explain above. I've almost tested more than a month my mobile is new to 2 months for me to finish testing it under IOS and the result is wonderful, almost perfection. in 3 min I take off and under android 10 min ....everything is more fluid and interface more clear with ios.
I have long hoped it was not my mobile phone that was new the problem !!!
that's why I'm angry ... it's been a month and more than the solution was before my eyes.
I would not even want to try it on android after that. you have to be realistic .... i will buy my i phone is i would be the happiest with my zino .I am a perfectionist it's not my fault .I go crazy when something does not work.
Gabriel
youtube "Gabe Sparty"
from Belgium 8-) 8-) 8-)

Giolino

Post by Giolino » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:12 pm

con Xiaomi miA1 android V9 funziona tutto bene