Zino FC 1.0.46

dogstar7

Re: Zino FC 1.0.46

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:03 am

Installed FC 1.0.46 four days ago. No problems first three flights.
Yesterday and today aircraft will not bind with controller.
Either shows failed on screen or "Not Connected" in top left corner.
In menu "Bind to aircraft" simply shows "not connected"
Android 7.1.1 device

ge_8efac33d06

Post by ge_8efac33d06 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm

Installed FC 1.0.46 four days ago. No problems first three flights.
Yesterday and today aircraft will not bind with controller.
Either shows failed on screen or "Not Connected" in top left corner.
In menu "Bind to aircraft" simply shows "not connected"
Android 7.1.1 device

Yesterday I had the same exact problem. I removed the SD card and then the Zino would connect again. If I reinstalled the SD card, the connection would fail. I then updated the camera software, removed all the files on SD card and retried. On the first go, the connection failed. The second try at connecting was successful. It seems that the Zino expects a camera upgrade and tries to read the upgrade off the SD card continuously regardless of whether its there or not and doesnt wake up the wifi subsystem.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:45 pm

That is a as good an explanation as any.

Djose24

Post by Djose24 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:24 pm

I have tried 2 more flights with the version 1.0.46 and I notice that it is more stable from 3.4 meters in height but nevertheless I notice that it loses height when you turn of yaw when advancing. And another thing that makes me sporadically, is that he just turns slowly from yaw, whether it's still, or moving forward. When I opened the drone zino box, I noticed that the battery was at 20%, I say it because when I indicated 25% I landed and it only lasted for 17 minutes maximum. What experience do you have? Little by little I know that they would have guessed better, and I am very happy with the zino but they could also improve the android app, it is very limited and it is not optimized at all. Thank you!!.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm

ge_8efac33d06 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm
... It seems that the Zino expects a camera upgrade and tries to read the upgrade off the SD card continuously regardless of whether its there or not and doesnt wake up the wifi subsystem.
That did the trick, thanks

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:04 pm

I finally got to fly the Zino twice today with the new updates. Everything went well except the "twitchiness" is back in quad control. It feels like the Expo went in the wrong direction on the update...it got more sensitive to control inputs instead of less sensitive. Follow Me was fine, Waypoints were fine, Orbit great too. Connected easily. I always do Horizontal calibration and Compass Calibration before each flight. It also found satellites very slowly. It said weak GPS at first so I waited about 5 minutes and performed GPS test again and then I got a "Good GPS" and this happened on both flights. The gimbal control is much smoother! No difference in Normal and Sport mode still.

Really would like the control sensitivity fixed.

There was a problem with the Orbit mode...it worked but it was "jerky" as it orbited although the video was smoother than it looked while flying.

The worst problem was in the videos. One was perfect! Two others were a darkish blue/green palor. The flights were about an hour apart with exactly the same weather...partly sunny. I never had this before this camera update. I never had any video problems at all before this.

Here is YouTube of a little part of each of the videos today. Disappointing!

irussphone

Post by irussphone » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:07 pm

All works well except the camera after 1.0.46...

Can I install JUST THE CAMERA FIRMWARE for 1.0.44 and leave the rest alone since it was working fine with "44" or should I reinstall all of "44"?

Update - video tonight Jan 3 - handheld videos at 1080 and 4K
All is good???