i wish i had bought a mavic air or mavic pro!!!!!!

bsonic31

Re: i wish i had bought a mavic air or mavic pro!!!!!!

Post by bsonic31 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 am

peterkng wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:48 pm
zino until further notice.
no drone is plug and play and im not a newbie user nither, i own 15 drones or more including a hubsan 501s which in my opion is the best drone you can buy at $200. compared to a mavic air or pro, or even a spark, the quility and materials of the zino dont even compare. at $380 for a zino, why not spend an extra $150 to get the dji air or $300 for a pro? its a no brainer at this point. the controller does not work well because of its holder. it pushes on all the side buttons not like the dji controller holds the phone by the ends. works much better. my brother owns a mavic pro and we compared the 2 and its not even close. especially after hubsans own rep quit because of the zino and its poor performance and old subpar electronics.

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:52 am

bsonic31 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 am
peterkng wrote:
Not my quote dude, that is all you.
I love my Zino for what it is, the least expensive 3 axis gimbal camera drone available. Zero issues except for the poor documentation.

me_23dbbvQyd0

Post by me_23dbbvQyd0 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:09 am

bsonic31 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:10 am
peterkng wrote:
why not spend an extra $150 to get the dji air or $300 for a pro? its a no brainer at this point. the controller does not work well because of its holder.
Because many people cannot spend more 150$ (are you sure? I think much more) for a drone. And more, one Mavic battery costs as 2 Zino batteries, so final price is very higher... If you can, you are right, buy Mavic, not Zino...
DomiHubIT

rsweb

Post by rsweb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:52 pm

So, bsonic31, please tell me where in the world I can buy a DJI Mavic Air for $530 or a Pro for $680?

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Mavic air is 800 usd in gearbest.com. Zino is 340 usd and worth the price. it is great for a hobbyist. If you are producer, film maker if you need cinematic quality shots you need spend more and more. Go and buy mavics, inspires pay 3k usd. nobody hold you

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:29 pm

What I'm seeing is someone who wants something for nothing. You want to pay for a Volkswagen,and get a BMW. The VW does the same thing the BMW does. Right? So,here's my $20,000. Where is my $60,000 car.
You get what you pay for my friend. I bought the Zino b/c I've owned the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. Lived the "hover"stability,hated"tap to focus". Loved the weight of it. Didn't need the obstacle avoidance. Who needs it if you have the slightest idea of how to fly a quad? Don't need all the High end processes. I'm not a professional photographer. I don't have my commercial pilots license(which is required by law to that any money for your work). I take pictures for my own enjoyment. IF I was a professional photographer,I would get a professional photographer quad,and pay whatever it costs. This ain't that.
As far as the"antenna falling off",I'm no veterinarian,but I know horse $fit when I smell it.
Nuff said

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:14 pm

facebook market place, ebay, craigslist.. better then new there used

rsweb

Post by rsweb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Aha, on the Zino site you list the price for a new one at Hubsan or so, and on the Mavic site you list the price of a used one at Facebook, ebay and so on.
Do you think that is fair?

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:49 am

MrDronenut wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:29 pm
What I'm seeing is someone who wants something for nothing. You want to pay for a Volkswagen,and get a BMW. The VW does the same thing the BMW does. Right? So,here's my $20,000. Where is my $60,000 car.
You get what you pay for my friend. I bought the Zino b/c I've owned the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. Lived the "hover"stability,hated"tap to focus". Loved the weight of it. Didn't need the obstacle avoidance. Who needs it if you have the slightest idea of how to fly a quad? Don't need all the High end processes. I'm not a professional photographer. I don't have my commercial pilots license(which is required by law to that any money for your work). I take pictures for my own enjoyment. IF I was a professional photographer,I would get a professional photographer quad,and pay whatever it costs. This ain't that.
As far as the"antenna falling off",I'm no veterinarian,but I know horse $fit when I smell it.
Nuff said
COME ON MR. DONUTHEAD, YOUR TELLING ME YOU DOWN GRADE FROM A MAVIC PRO PLATINUM TO A ZINO? YOUR STUPID OR YOUR THE ONE FULL OF SHI&! DONT GIVE NO BS ABOUT THE CAM FOCUS AND THE ELECTRONICS...YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE BUILD AND QUILITY OF MATERIALS. YES THE ENTENNAS BROKE. LOOK AT THE CHEESY LITTLE PLASTIC PINS THEY USED TO ATTACH THE ENTENAS.. HOW LONG DO U THINKL THERE GONNA LAST. I WONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE I SOLD MINE IN ONE DAY TO 15 YEAR OLD KID FOR $350. TURN AROUND AND BOUGHT A MAVIC AIR FOR $500 USED OFF AN OLD MAN THAT FLEW IT ONCE. BRAND NEW WITH 3 BATERYS AND A 4 BATTERY CHARGER. 3 CASES AND 2 SETS OF BLADES ONYX BLACK. AFTER FLYING THIS DRONE AND LOOKING AT THE DESIGN ITS LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM A $370 POS. FUNNY ONLY 5 OF YOU HAD ANYTHING TO SAY ON BACKING UP THE ZINO. YOU MAY THINK YOUR AN ACE PILOT MR.DONUTHEAD BUT THE ZINO IS GONNA FAILAT SOME POINT. 501S STILL HUBSANS CHAMPION. BSONIC31 OUT...SEE YA

Mavros777

Post by Mavros777 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:53 am

Does this mean we'll never see you again?!