i wish i had bought a mavic air or mavic pro!!!!!!

bsonic31

i wish i had bought a mavic air or mavic pro!!!!!!

Post by bsonic31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 pm

i am so sick of trying to make light of the fact that hey its a brand new product and its gonna have some bugs to iron out????
didnt know it was the entire species of the bugs on earth. this thing has nothing but give me a headache since the day i opened the box. i had to wait two months for this pos on top of it when i could of gotten a mavic that day for $400 more and would of been done with it. im gonna sell my zino for $300 i hope and put towards a dji product. the hubsans materials and technology isnt even in the same universe as the dji product...im just so disappoint for hubsan to false advertise this product and push it out the door. it truly is a pos, i have toy drones that function better than this thing...so disappointed..

Mavros777

Re: i wish i had bought a mavic air or mavic pro!!!!!!

Post by Mavros777 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:39 pm

What can I say, you've been unlucky. You could just as easily paid 3 times the price for a faulty mavic. Suit yourself but I love the zino until further notice.

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:52 pm

If you are going to cough up the big bucks get a Parrot Anafi, DJI has many complaints about dodgy firmware and lack of support too. :lol:

Fortunately I have had no issues with any of my Hubsans, except for the lack of documentation and having to work things out for myself. I find the Zino a bit sensitive on the transmitter controls but rock solid on the phone alone. I got it as a step up from the 501s and pleased with it in that regard. It is not a Mavic or an Anafi but I never expected it to be at it's price point. I only expected it to be like an AOSENMA CG033 with a better camera. So in that regard I am not disappointed.

Hope you find a quad you are happy with.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello bsonic31 ,

Sorry I don't know what's the issue of your Zino.

Is there anything I can help you for the Zino?

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:00 pm

you can help me sell it

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:10 pm

lets see... the drone wonders all over the place when in gps mode . the camara will drop 2 or 3 times while in flight. it says gimble protection on error.
camara quility is horrible. it also jumps all over the place bouncy and shaky in flight. both controller entenaes broke. the cell phone holder on the controller interfers with all the side buttons on my galaxsy note 9, its a pain in the ass to get everything to work together. i dont know... it just not for me . i would rather and actully been flying my bugs w5 instead.

bsonic31

Post by bsonic31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:26 pm

What can I say, you've been unlucky. You could just as easily paid 3 times the price for a faulty mavic. Suit yourself but I love the zino unt

Mavros777... you mean you are one of the lucky ones....theres alot more faulty drones then good ones out there

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello bsonic31,

Would you mind to take a picture for the gimbal error and the horrible picture and video you take?
Besides,for the issue that Zino can't connect with the galaxsy note9,may I know if there shows charging status when you plug the cable to the phone and APP?did you refer to the Android device tutorial for the Zino?
https://forum.hubsan.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1137
Hope will help you

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:48 pm

bsonic31 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Mavros777... you mean you are one of the lucky ones....theres alot more faulty drones then good ones out there
Says who? Hubsan shipped thousands of these in fact demand outstipped supply which is the most common complaint,
where is my Zino I ordered it on blah blah and it has not arrived...
Don't go by forum and youtube posts because people with problems are more likely to post than those with nothing to say. This quad as an inexpensive 4k 3 axis gimbal camera drone has enticed a lot of newbie users and I think many of the issues is the lack of clear documentation from Hubsan and the newbie factor especially with Android devices. I work in IT with complex networking and infrastructure and it took me all day and some experimination to get it all to work, it is not plug and play so requires addition skills to master.

But the broken bits and other stuff you said sounds like you have a lemon. So I understand once bitten twice shy.

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:37 pm
Hello bsonic31,

Would you mind to take a picture for the gimbal error and the horrible picture and video you take?
Besides,for the issue that Zino can't connect with the galaxsy note9,may I know if there shows charging status when you plug the cable to the phone and APP?did you refer to the Android device tutorial for the Zino?
https://forum.hubsan.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1137
Hope will help you
Ailsa that Android tutorial should be on the main Hubsan Support page for the Zino along with the Manual and Quick start guide not buried in this forum, as it would save a lot on Android users a lot of trouble.