THE ZINO DOES NOT HAVE A 4K CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!

kenman

Re: THE ZINO DOES NOT HAVE A 4K CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!

Post by kenman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:37 pm

It amazes me how people complain about something so simple as a 4k camera. My Xeno was $369 - $50 coupon, so I only gave 319 for it, and I'm tickled pink with the way it flies and it's performance for that price level. People act like they paid $1,000 for this thing! I really don't know what they are expecting. I'm completely satisfied with mine, sure you have little things that could be changed or fixed but nothing so major that is worth getting all bent out of shape over!

ClaudioLisco

Re: THE ZINO DOES NOT HAVE A 4K CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!

Post by ClaudioLisco » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:47 am

The problem Is that people make big what Is not big..im promote hubsan and thanks to me more then One production in Italy use Hubsan zino for video..any of production Want to use zino for wedding or movie but i push to buy It..so how people Can Say that i dont love zino..i love zino too and i use zino for My production and i trust in zino 100% so stop to tell bullshit about it..the problem Is that if Is not record 4k not record 4k stop..zino make All the staff write in his description work bad not bad doesn't care It Is write that do this staff and Is okey..the price range Is Amazing but of we tell you this camera Can handle the 4k we tell you this not to buy zino but Just to understand what going on..you cannot kill a production Just because Is doesn't make true 4k video..the video Is okey..and btw nobody Will understand of It Is real 4k or not After export and compression by TV or YouTube...so zino Is not a scam..you Will not become a Hubsan honer acting like this..so stop make children and read (in bad english but comprensibile) what i wrote