Second Update Done

irussphone

Second Update Done

Post by irussphone » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:08 pm

I have done both updates to firmware, gimbal, and camera and all is working better and better.
I haven't flown the latest update but I did connect it up and turn on the motors to make sure it all worked...it did.
My update procedure was smooth and seamless both times. I'm sorry for those of you who are having trouble afterwards. Feel your pain!
Two things to keep in mind...it might be the USB cable that keeps you from "Connect" on update app. I had a good one that works with other devices that will not work with Zino. Got an old one and it worked great. The other thing is a FAST SD Card.

Zino Support:
1. Need to be able to set RTH height in app
2. Need to work on getting EXPO on controls (maybe this last update addressed that I hope)
3. Need a transmitter with REAL gimbals and not so cheap, toy-like workmanship (it does work great though). Maybe a separate Pro-style transmitter for sale separately.
4. A nice case that can accommodate an UNFOLDED Zino so I don't have to fold it up all the time. I know there are only so many times it will fold/unfold before the knuckle fails. Others will want a small footprint case too no doubt.

Love my Zino so far!
Russ