Zino arrived in Spain !!!

Djose24

Zino arrived in Spain !!!

Post by Djose24 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello, finally came the drone zino to my hands (Spain) and I could make a test flight. To charged the batteries perfectly, without any problem. I use a samsung s7 plus, and I connect to the first both to the station and to the drone, I was surprised that it was connected alone and very fast. I know that the software of the drone and the app was developed, it went well for me, I did not get to test the functions, I just stuck to the flight that the drone has. In gps mode-When you move it horizontally, you notice that it tilts very fast and then corrects its horizontal. If you could do it finer that movement would be great or leave us who could regulate the exponential with an option in the app. The set of the camera and gymbal work well, sincerely I do not know how to change the format 😂 . And realized a flight until arriving at 25% of battery took 16 minutes and the meteorological conditions were perfect without air. It is stable, and I am very happy with it but I have also noticed that when you go with it and yawn tours it tends to lower a height. Improvements to take into account, smoothness when starting the horizontal movements, extensions for the landing gear, cover for the zino, some more efficient propellers type mavik, and can connect it to some fpv glasses. The first sensation has been a success for me and I am very happy.
No doubt tomorrow I will fly it again.

Congratulations to the entire Hubsan team