Zino Crashed again - Usteady Drone

3108vibhash

Zino Crashed again - Usteady Drone

Post by 3108vibhash » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Tried test flight again today, previously had issue after the upgrade which improved little. Today tried test flight again. Used the autotake off button it went up and stayed stable for some time. When I moved it forward it started with toilet bowl effect so i landed using auto land button.

Tried it again using and this time it lost all control and flew by itself and crashed on ground. All the blades broke. Camera and gimbal working seems to be fine. Before each flight I did the caliberation and it was successful. No warning on app before flying, everything was fine.
What to do? These issues are happening since the update. Is there a way to reset everything. Please let me know, or do I need to send it to you guys.

Thanks

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Zino Crashed again - Usteady Drone

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:05 am

Hello 3108vibhash ,

For this Zino toilet bowl effect,Would you mind to provide a picture of your Zino FC firmware for us ?Just for better checking.

Besides,may I know if you do the horizontal calibration firstly then do the vertical calibrtaion?

3108vibhash

Post by 3108vibhash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:33 am

Here is the pic for firmware. Each time I did horizontal caliberation first. See the video for both times. I have not flown in long as I am concerned.
Screenshot_20181213-082617_X-Hubsan.jpg
Screenshot_20181213-082617_X-Hubsan.jpg (346.74 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
Here is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCtu08OgV_Y

ge_504b6aPsfA

Post by ge_504b6aPsfA » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Had the same thing happen to me..only damaged 2 blades fortunately. ...

3108vibhash

Post by 3108vibhash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Hopefully Hubsan team will provide a good solution. Now I cannot take risk of flying it until they give a good solution.

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Strange. Mine drifted a little b/f update. Small amount of"Toilet bowl",but,after I did a GOOD compass calibration all was well.
AFTER update,super stable.

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Mine worked perfectly in the first flight with the return to home seeming to land it exactly where I took off even thought it was it was probably 75 feet in the air and about 100 yards from where I was when I hit the return to home button. The second flight seemed to drift a little. I was on my deck where I took it off and when it drifted a little I hit the return button and it was going to miss the deck so I took back control and landed it manually on the deck. After the update I had a good flight but after 2 minutes while I had it in the orbit mode it started to toilet bowl a little and then more and then it started drifting north so I hit the return to home button and it came back but was off by about 15 feet. The next two flights where out of control with the first going directly north while I was not pushing the joystick after I made it rise to about 5 feet. The next one went to the directly west after I raised it to 10 feet and while I tried counter measures it was flying too fast horizontally for me to do anything before it crashed. I was using an old Galaxy S7 with a low battery so I thought maybe that was the problem so Today I tried new flights with my Galaxy S9 full charge and the first flight started to drift so I hit return to home and it actually drifted further from the home spot. The second flight went up about 3 feet and flew at high speed to the west. The third flight went up to 3 feet and flew away at high speed to the south. It is unflyable now. What happened Hubsan-Ailsa

irussphone

Scaring Me!

Post by irussphone » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Due to bad weather here, I haven't had a chance to fly outdoors since the update. Was preparing to do so this weekend. Maybe not...I'm now wondering if I should wait until the NEXT update...this is where Hubsan Support should chime in to the conversation......

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Well,the first mistake I see is that after it started to TB,you didn't recalibrate the compass.
TB is caused by 2 components "arguing"with each other. They both "think"that they know what north is. The compass says"it's here". The GPS says"no,it's over here". And thus,the battle ensues. Then the pendulum effect has began.

3108vibhash

Post by 3108vibhash » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:42 pm

I have been doing compass calibration prior to each flight. TB did not happen before the update but now its happening each time i fly. Also, the drone should be steady even if its at 2 to 3 meters. I am not saying that we should fly at low height but sometimes to click pictures etc. DJI spark is so steady even at low height.
Lets see what experts at Hubsan say.