Refund on Order 9287

marmourjr

Refund on Order 9287

Post by marmourjr » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:03 am

Alisa, I want to cancel my order... Order 9287. I can't take a chance of not receiving my items especially with reports of not all the items are not together (battery, extra propellers) and the reports of issues on arrival.

marmourjr

Re: Refund on Order 9287

Post by marmourjr » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm

I ordered on November 20th. Being that the order was "pre-order" at the time the delivery date was for November. Since then the date on the official website has been changed numerous of times. I've email, call the US office (NOBODY EVER ANSWERS), message board on your website and chat. No reply. Until December 3rd, I received an email saying it will be two weeks.

I amconcern of the delivery of the item because I am leaving the country for travels December 25th. As of now, I don't want to take any chances.

During this period, there's people that are getting their packages, including someone in Atlanta that ordered (Based on the order number it seems that they ordered after me). Reported on the message board. Also, there's report of people having defected drones and issues with brand new drones. I am not wanting to take the chance of a faulty product on top of not receiving it.

SIDENOTE:

I should have ONLY been charged once the product been shipped. The company debit my account on 11/20 and as of 11/12 I still have not received any tracking number but only to be stalled by them with lack of communication or being told I would get it next 2 weeks.

I am asking that I be refunded the total amount.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:06 am

Hello marmourjr,

For the America customer Zino order ,we will ship in next week or early .If you want to refund.I will help you refund today.

Thanks for your support Hubsan Zino and Sincerely sorry for the delay.

marmourjr

Post by marmourjr » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:57 am

Hubsan-Ailsa wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:06 am
Hello marmourjr,

For the America customer Zino order ,we will ship in next week or early .If you want to refund.I will help you refund today.

Thanks for your support Hubsan Zino and Sincerely sorry for the delay.
I spoke with Albert via email. I am moving forward with my full refund. Thank you.

marmourjr

Post by marmourjr » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:55 pm

Thank you Albert and Alisa for making the full refund quick. I wish you all well with your Zino drone. Seems to be a great product with a bright future.