Zino connection and gyro problems - drone unusable

NiVo

Zino connection and gyro problems - drone unusable

Post by NiVo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:11 pm

I got my Zino two days ago, and I got in the application Gimbal Gyro Failure (Gimbal Status: Error 0x2).
After resetting the controller and the aircraft by switching off and back on the app started losing connection. No Wifi signal present (the two blue front leds flash as well as the red led on the side of the drone).
The problem did not resolve even after the latest firmware upgrades.
I have sent e-mail to the service dept as well as to the on-line help centrer, but they do not answer.
No aftersales service at all. I am really pissed off, since I've been waiting over 40 days to get a product that does not work.

I am afraid that the drone is defective and if I don't get answer from Hubsan, I will initiate a return&refund process.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Re: Zino connection and gyro problems - drone unusable

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:51 am

Hello NiVo,

For this issue ,would you mind to tell us your order number?

NiVo

Post by NiVo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello Aisla,

I sent you also e-mail twice for this issue.
I have returned the drone to Hubsan Europe b.V. (Netherlands) and sent you a copy of the tracking documents in the e-mail. The trackingID is CE013887173GR. The order Number was #2414. The package was sent on December 12th and has now reached Holland.

Please as soon as they receive the package, verify that it is all O.K. for refund. I paid via paypal.

Thank you in advance.

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:53 pm

I don't know if it will help but they issued another firmware update today to fix the steadiness and it seemed to help mine. It is version Zino_FC_V1.0.44. My only issue was the wifi wouldn't connect automatically like before so I had to go into my phone wifi and connect it that way. I found out the password for the wifi is 12345678.

Hubsan-Ailsa

Post by Hubsan-Ailsa » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:43 am

Hello NiVo,

Sorry for my late reply

I am checking this Zino with our colleague in Netherland office.we will refund you once we get the Zino.