Issues with Videos

DonHeintz

Issues with Videos

Post by DonHeintz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:53 pm

I have an Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S9. I am using a Samsung 128 GB Evo UHS-3 micro SD card. I tried to take a video While flying and the two videos which were MP4's would not play. I tried various players and they would say can't play videos - corrupted or unsupported or some players couldn't find the file or others just closed. I then fooled with it in my living room and it did take some pictures and videos that worked. Then some videos worked and others didn't. Don't know what the issues are. Also when I tried to use the video format button it said the aircraft needs a software update before you use that feature.

Also for info both the pictures and videos were listed as 3840 x 2160. Also the flying was easy even though I'm an amateur. Loved how easy it was to control.

ClaudioLisco

Re: Issues with Videos

Post by ClaudioLisco » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:25 pm

send with wetransfer the clip i will check on my pc my email is lisco85@libero.it

fb_43b9ftbKWM

Post by fb_43b9ftbKWM » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Can you remember whether you always stopped the video recording via the button in the X-Hubsan App before you powered the Xino off?

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Not sure If I did that on the second video but I think I should have on the first or I don't think I could have started the second video. I plan to try again tomorrow and will update. I did notice that you can start the video record by the button on the remote but you have to stop it on the app. If you push the record button on the remote after it started a recoding it keeps recording.

knet

Post by knet » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:10 pm

With my H501SS I also lost some videos,
I forgot to stop the video when I landed and that caused the problem.

Now I am careful to do it.

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 pm

I played with it some more and I believe you were right. If I shut off the recording with the app I noticed that it always worked. I also found if you push the app button for the video format without the Zino connected the different formats show up to choose so the issue for that is a upgrade to the Zino's software and I just saw on a Hubsan Facebook page that upgrade is expected on 12/10 and will be posted on the official Hubsan website once it has been fully tested..