Firmware Update for Manual Exposure

ClaudioLisco

Firmware Update for Manual Exposure

Post by ClaudioLisco » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:23 am

Dear Hubsan,
At moment im very Happy about this drone and to me work ok but of course Need some impronbe for make this product ready for Movie production and TV production, as Movie Director i suggest you to improve gimbal movement Speed this Will allow All Movie director or pilot to make stunning cinematic movement, we Need a firmware update for use manual exposure and this we Need Quickly because most of professional pilot and movie maker only work with manual setting..the color of this camera Is too vibrant and saturated this color Can Be very hard for director and filmaker to match with dsrl camera because most of US record with flat profile, this mean that se have contrast and saturation really low the camera Is Amazing and don't castrare! You Can go up with the bitrate!put the bitrate to 70!!!And if you Want with this fix Can go with hight price! For the rest the drone work ok GPS Is ok and also Is stable..gimbal DID a very nice job..if you with firmware fix this issue i describe i Can garantee you that this drone Can kill dji market for his price and quality and a lot of staff..for those have issue with tracking GPS no video recording Remember that you have to configurate perfect drone and RC or Will not work! For no video recording or photo the issue depending from sd card you Need a sd card able to record 4k video i suggest you a Samsung evo plus 64gb It Is very cheap and with 64gb you have a lot of space to work with Your zino..you Can spend 2 battery of recording and have enough space in Your sd..zino produce Small file size for già 4k format

me_b7b37Fd4ja

Re: Firmware Update for Manual Exposure

Post by me_b7b37Fd4ja » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:13 am

I hope this settings will be available very soon. In some review i view that the active track is not available in Android App. Bad news. I hope Hubsan will work on this features! Regards.

Magnum1956PMQ

Post by Magnum1956PMQ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:16 am

Je ne suis pas d'accord avec le long commentaire de Claudio Lisco :oops: :oops: :oops:
Directeur de Film !! :D :D :D :D
Le ZINO ne sera jamais un outil de prise de vue professionnel ...
Jamais il ne fera de l'ombre à DJI :D :D :D :D

Arrêtez ces comparaisons tout à fait inutiles et déplacées.
Arrêtez de parler de MAVIC KILLER !!

Ce sera au mieux un bon drone, capable de faire de belles vidéos et de belles photos, avec un bon cardan, et un point c'est tout.
Il faut arrêter de générer de faux espoirs qui seront forcément déçus.

400 euros, çà ne sera jamais équivalent à 2000 euros, dans aucun sans !

J'ai un H501S Pro, j'ai depuis 8 jours un ZINO, j'ai un Mavic Pro 2, j'ai un Phantom 3 advanced, je suis bien placé pour en parler.
Laissez chaque modèle à la place qui lui est donnée.

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:18 am

We are not in Francia speak in english Is International language..franch Will never be a International language..After all from when french People understand somethink about pixel density? Is like you Say a good chef Can Cook good because have expencive bake..for My side sound a big bullshit..you pay 2000 euro for the name of brand and this doesn't mean that Is best in the world..you Can Say that materiale of zino are not so great that app Is not perfect (dji app Is real shit and disconnect Your drone Always) why you don't take head by head with a dji and we see what different have..if for you the different Is the color of the camera you are too far..you Can Say dji have a good support yes Is like but im pretty sure the zino with update Can kill mavic Just Need a gimbal softness and manual controlle for the exposure for the rest you Can spend All your Life with bla bla about dji..zino Is a drone invented for videomaker not for photography..you Can Do also photos but dont expect the max from It..why Sony camera cost 2000 euro and Panasonic camera cost 1300 euro but the quality everybody know Is best on Panasonic? Also huawei on the beginning was a shit phone..but now iPhone and Samsung are nothing compared...think man think.. Evolution Is on the way

Magnum1956PMQ

Post by Magnum1956PMQ » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 am

Ok Claudio, everyone's opinion;)
excuse me, I translated into English my message:

I do not agree with Claudio Lisco's long comment: Oops:: Oops:: Oops:
Movie Director !! : RE: RE: RE: RE
ZINO will never be a professional shooting tool ...
He will never overshadow DJI: RE: RE: RE: RÉ

Stop these comparisons quite useless and inappropriate.
Stop talking about MAVIC KILLER !!

It will be above a good drone, able to make beautiful videos and beautiful pictures, with a good gimbal, and a point that's all.
We must stop generating false hopes that will inevitably disappoint.

400 euros, will never be equivalent to 2000 euros, in none without!

I have a H501S Pro, I have 8 days a ZINO, I have a Mavic Pro 2, I have an advanced Phantom 3, I am well placed to talk.
Leave each model in the place it is given.

ECA77

Post by ECA77 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:13 am

I would say that the Zino is a Spark killer if anything. The only reference to the Mavic Pro should be to the size. If the camera's bitrate can be increased to about 60mbit/s that would be on par with the Mavic Pro. Not saying it would be as good, but it would be close enough for many. I notice the difference between the two when watching YouTube videos on my 55inch 4k TV, but not on my phone.
The Zino is of course not finished, but neither are the Mavics, they keep getting updates that unlock features and better the performance. They are of course further along, but they have been out longer as well.
The components built into the Zino will probably not be as of high quality as those in a DJI product, but they will be cheaper to replace. For those that fly very often the DJIs will be worth it.
I know of someone who bought a Mavic Air and wants to sell it because he never flies it. Expensive way to find out that you don't have time for a hobby.

DonHeintz

Post by DonHeintz » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 am

I just saw on a Hubsan Facebook Site that the Zino Firmware is expected to be released on 12/10 and will be put on the Official Hubsan website after it is fully tested.

Zipster

Post by Zipster » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 am

Magnum1956PMQ wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 am
Ok Claudio, everyone's opinion;)
excuse me, I translated into English my message:

I do not agree with Claudio Lisco's long comment: Oops:: Oops:: Oops:
Movie Director !! : RE: RE: RE: RE
ZINO will never be a professional shooting tool ...
He will never overshadow DJI: RE: RE: RE: RÉ

Stop these comparisons quite useless and inappropriate.
Stop talking about MAVIC KILLER !!

It will be above a good drone, able to make beautiful videos and beautiful pictures, with a good gimbal, and a point that's all.
We must stop generating false hopes that will inevitably disappoint.

400 euros, will never be equivalent to 2000 euros, in none without!

I have a H501S Pro, I have 8 days a ZINO, I have a Mavic Pro 2, I have an advanced Phantom 3, I am well placed to talk.
Leave each model in the place it is given.
Well said,a lot of people keep comparing stop just enjoy your drone

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:09 am

Good news, new firmware will be released on 10th of dec.

ClaudioLisco

Post by ClaudioLisco » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:35 am

Hubsan Is great...ok It was a very bad start with the delay but Hey! What a great Company! Lissen All user and make It Happy with the request! On the way update for zino gimbal and camera! What a beatifull news!! I Hope they crash the fixed day and i Get on 8 that i work for Christmas production TV and in the morning i have time ti test It and in Afternoon ti fly with new setting