cinematic setting?

PeaUK

cinematic setting?

Post by PeaUK » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi Hubsan

after looking at this youtube video-

https://youtu.be/Sq64PnrGLGg

i noticed the video footage is not smooth when the drone moves quick and when the gimble moves quick.

Does the Hubsan app have a setting allowing some sort of cinema setting or tripod setting where the movements of the drone and the gimble are slow and smooth?

Regards
Pea
(YouTube: Pea's Kites & Drones)

droneflyers

Re: cinematic setting?

Post by droneflyers » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm

A few people have already remarked that the movements on the gimbal are jerky I think it is asking too much at this stage for tripod or cinematic modes but it would be nice to change the gimbal movements to make the movements softer

akifoktar

Post by akifoktar » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm

droneflyers wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm
A few people have already remarked that the movements on the gimbal are jerky I think it is asking too much at this stage for tripod or cinematic modes but it would be nice to change the gimbal movements to make the movements softer
Yes one of them is me. We should notify again and again this issue to hubsan for fix that by updates. This drone has a big potential. with tweaks it will be most powerful drone of this price point.

PeaUK

Post by PeaUK » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:27 am

even if Hubsan just add in the ability to slow down the sensitivity of the yaw rate and the sensitivity of the gimble adjustment, that should be enough to get smooth professional quality motion videos.
Pea
(YouTube: Pea's Kites & Drones)