Shipping time direct from China

Mavros777

Shipping time direct from China

Post by Mavros777 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 am

Does anyone here live in a country where hubsan ship straight from China, like Australia? How long did it take for you to get something from them? They say it takes up to 30 days. I hope not. I wont get my zino until next year! Ahhhhhh!

peterkng

Re: Shipping time direct from China

Post by peterkng » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 pm

I am in Brisbane so 2 -3 days longer than Sydney as everything comes through Sydney :)

No direct experience with Hubsan, but I have with numerous orders from Aliexpress which take anywhere from 7 days to 10 weeks. I paid the extra for express shipping when I ordered my Zino from Hubsan as this normally arrives in 1-3 weeks from Aliexpress once shipped. We will see supposed to ship today according to the last email I got from Hubsan but original email said 20 November so I am not confident it will be here before the new year especially with Auspost Christmas backlogs. Also express shipping has a tracking number whereas regular shipping is just dumped in parcel post so only tracking info you get is shipped date - arrived. Regular stuff seems to take many days to clear customs both in China and in Oz, express stuff is in and out in a day or 2. I had one parcel regular airmail that had internal tracking whilst it was in China and it sat at the airport for 2 weeks before it was moved from Customs to the Airline to onship to Oz.

Mavros777

Post by Mavros777 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:40 pm

Just great. Maybe sometime in January then. I'm still waiting for mine to ship. I'm 8835. What's yours?

peterkng

Post by peterkng » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:26 am