Hubsan silence

rmcbride65

Hubsan silence

Post by rmcbride65 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Why is hubsan silent and not responding to emails, forum, chat, and refuse to answer their phone. This is the worst customer service of any company I've encountered. They claimed a ship date of October 30th, then November 20th, now we have zero news on what they are doing. I see that some places, like Italy have gotten a couple, but none in the United States other then a couple youtubers, and I'm sure that's only because they are somehow related to the company. This is absolutely unacceptable business behavior. I have to be honest, I'm done with any hubsan product. For anyone that wants to complain about my rant, put it in your recycling bin, because like hubsan, it will fall on deaf ears.

JoeJoe

Re: Hubsan silence

Post by JoeJoe » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:47 pm

To say patience is a virtue is an understatement. It’s really more of a skill.
That can be learned and needs constant nurturing.

If Hubsan needs more time to make our Zino a better machine... then let them.

I did not complain about his rant... lets see if his ears are deaf, or his eyes wide shut :shock:
The pilot is the obstacle avoidance feature :ugeek:

3108vibhash

Post by 3108vibhash » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Atleast they should keep us posted. If they want to take time, that is fine but update us regarding that. Their behavior is not very professional, we all are working professionals and know how a professional company behaves. If they have issues , just let us know. No replies to my email also. Last email I got was that orders will be shipped this week, but now they are silent.

rmcbride65

Post by rmcbride65 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 pm

3108vibhash wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 pm
Atleast they should keep us posted. If they want to take time, that is fine but update us regarding that. Their behavior is not very professional, we all are working professionals and know how a professional company behaves. If they have issues , just let us know. No replies to my email also. Last email I got was that orders will be shipped this week, but now they are silent.
That would be a huge help if they just communicated. As far as "patience", hubsan has worn that thin, extremely thin. We have no clue, if they are just trying to make it better. For all anyone knows, it could be a total pos since hubsan gives no information on what's holding this up. So everyone that says, just wait, they're making it better, is speculating on a product that hubsan refuses to give answers on.

MrDronenut

Post by MrDronenut » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Well,it SEEMS to me that IF its true that FedEx tried to deliver 4pallets,both Friday and Monday,that Zino is in the US.(This is if the info given us on this forum is correct) So,if they get off their dead a$$es and stay at the office today UNTIL FedEx arrives,that we should have tracking numbers by Thursday night.
The FedEx delivery notice that was posted on here seemed legit,so,if it is,it's evident that they aren't"trying to get it right" that maybe it's not "all smoke and mirrors".
My friend and I ordered on September 30th,from the Hubsan Store. We were the 10th and 12th people to order one anywhere. So,you think you're upset? When I read"I ordered on Oct30th,ECT,ECT,where's my Zino?"I have to laugh. My friend and I are WAY ahead of all of you in line. And I,we,agree,they should put out a blanket statement to set our minds at ease. But come on y'all. We all own their products. This is no scam. This is not an upstart company. It's a well established firm that for reasons unknown by us,there has been some sort of hold up. Italy has gotten theirs. We'll get ours.
But come on Hubsan,speak to us.

dogstar7

Post by dogstar7 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:55 pm

One of the admins on the Facebook public group "Hubsan H501 / H502 / Zino" is the source for the FedEx report I posted yesterday
So far no news on whether the parcel has been delivered to the warehouse in El Monte today. I am as perplexed as everyone else

JoeJoe

Post by JoeJoe » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:59 pm

MrDronenut
I agree with you. It sounds more like a Logistics problem.
I can't wait for my Zino.
Last edited by JoeJoe on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmcbride65

Post by rmcbride65 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Screenshot_20181127-200144_Gmail.jpg
Email
Screenshot_20181127-200144_Gmail.jpg (549.04 KiB) Viewed 3066 times
Okayyy.... No sooner then after I made this post and had sent an email. I finally got a reply.

JoeJoe

Post by JoeJoe » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Oh the anticipation for a tracking number.
:shock:

jkg3630

Post by jkg3630 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:30 pm

I ordered mine November 8 so I guess it will be a long time before I get my zino
But in Texas I will just wait and fly my other drone till my Zino comes in
Kurt
Orange Texas