Zino Mini Pro

capoccio1

Re: Zino Mini Pro

Post by capoccio1 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 am

On the other hand, I bought on bangood with a discount code, I have already spoken in chat and exposed my complaints but unfortunately they are employed by hubsan which does not give news. To the bad or I ask for a refund or I take a DJI mini 2 ...

me_b94af6MtBH

Post by me_b94af6MtBH » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:16 am

me too.
and they answered me : it will be shipped in Italy at the end of June....
I have some doubts! here we are at 24th June and the drone is still NOT available either on Hubsan site and Bangood.
Payed more than one month ago!
bad bad bad

Already contacted Hubsan that told me, it will be available at beginning of July//////////
every time they postpone.
very bad company

capoccio1

Post by capoccio1 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:05 am

I hope it's not a big disappointment

darrellwilson

Post by darrellwilson » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:32 am

I am already disappointed, pre-ordered, can't get a date on shipping, they have refused to send me an order number and do not answer emails promptly. Found out that the USA sales is not Hubsan but a third party company selling their drones! Also, NY office does not publish a phone number on the web site which is very concerning for support, service, and sales. I also find it strange with this pre-order crap they have no new information on the mini drone, no video, no stats, and no published flight tests since the crash fail on utube. I am at the point to just buy another DJI min and let this one go until someone has one to test and fly.

capoccio1

Post by capoccio1 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:15 am

The reason is explained in this video, apparently and I don't know if it's an excuse, it depends on the microchips that are nowhere to be found .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLx1N_vK5LI&t=1005s

darrellwilson

Post by darrellwilson » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:36 am

I watched the video but do not speak what ever they speak and do not understand their excuse. I cancelled my order anyway and purchased the new FiMi mini and got it in three days and flying now. I actually enjoy it better than the DJI Mini 2 which I sold due to lock outs. I just finally gave up on the delays and no new information from Hubsan! Looks like a scam to me as a company needs to collect money before the sell apparently to finance the building and testing of the new mini. I will wait and see what shakes out of all the speculation but I need to fly now!

BrandenburgTV

Post by BrandenburgTV » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:12 pm

I got mail from Hubsan in a quite simplyfied style today, them apologizing for the delivery delay, not explaining any reason why they couldn't deliver yet. On my end, I didn't expect a quick delivery, and I paid with paypal, which gives me a range of 180 days to object. I ordered because of the specs they had specified, and since there is no such thing yet under 250 grams.

Coming back to their mail of today; they wrote they would add "Hubsan Care" as a compensation for the long waiting period. Well, I couldn't find out what this thing does... ;) Maybe an additional year of warranty? Does anybody know what their Care pack includes, since it says it's sold out, but anyway, the sold out care thingie is worth almost 70€ for Germany... :lol:

Umm, and they wrote, they will deliver, umm, 'estimate' deliverance for July 10th.

me_b94af6MtBH

Post by me_b94af6MtBH » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:34 pm

if the Hubsan Care Refresh had the same reliability of Drone availabiliy ........we had no hope of real customer protection.
I would be sincerely disprove

darrellwilson

Post by darrellwilson » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:22 am

:oops: Been waiting on some word from Hubsan, seems like all pre-orders are stalled, no shipping, no promise date, and nothing! Got to wonder about all the silence :twisted: What are they doing with all our money while we wait?

capoccio1

Post by capoccio1 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:10 am

If good morning starts in the morning ... enough I asked for a refund and it was given to me in 2 days, I ordered mini 2 DJI and end of story.