Where is the *^$! Owners Manual?

Bassman4940

Where is the *^$! Owners Manual?

Post by Bassman4940 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:59 pm

As a techie person, I find it REALLY annoying that Hubsan not only does NOT include an Owners Manual with their product but makes it impossible to find one online!
All that was included in the box was a tiny "quick start" pamphlet. Seriously Hubsan... if you need to read a manual on how to insert a battery, and screw on the props, you should not be trying to fly a drone! I paid $200 for an H501S and Hubsan couldn't include an owners manual? Searches on your poorly designed website for a manual was a joke!
It doesn't matter how good your product is if you don't have any usable documentation to support it and for troubleshooting. :oops:
I purchased this through Amazon and am about to give it a one-star review before I return it for a refund. I would NEVER have purchased this drone if I would have known that an owners manual would be this difficult to locate!

rhornibrook

Re: Where is the *^$! Owners Manual?

Post by rhornibrook » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:43 am

I can certainly understand your frustration. I just wanted to let you know that I received my H501SS yesterday though Amazon and it DID have an owners manual included. Perhaps yours was not included by mistake.......either way it should have been in the box. You can get yours from this suport page do download to have on hand. Just choose your Drone and download https://www.hubsan.com/na/index.php?main_page=support

eur_c6df6Dc80x

Re: Where is the *^$! Owners Manual?

Post by eur_c6df6Dc80x » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 pm

As rhornibrook says go to the Hubsan.com site, look under the support tab and select the model you have then select either the quickstart or User manual for download.

System is quick and efficient. As for firmware and installation tools........ that's something quite different ;-)